Bridging the gap between plants and patients; we are a group of professionals from different fields, coming together to promote and facilitate new therapeutic models with respectful roots in the past.
The Future of Plant Science is here.
"The psychedelic experience is often compared to non-ordinary forms of consciousness such as those experienced in meditation."
Lexston Life Sciences Corp. (LEXT.C)
Corporate stewardship is provided by the managing directors with vast business experience and acumen. This format promotes visibility and accountability, encourages best practices, and facilitates divisional and subsidiary focus on operational excellence.
- Public Listing management
- Financial and Legal consultation and representation
- Scientific governance
- Operational consolidation
- Marketing and Promotional services
- Cannabis testing
- Heavy Metals
- Aflatoxins & Ochratoxin A
- Environmental Testing
- Metals/heavy metals
- Manure and compost management
- Contaminated soils
- Chemical contaminants
- Ethical and botanically derived compound production pipeline development
- In partnership with the NRC – CRISPR
- Publications related to genetic basis of Cannabis
- Custom Cannabis cultivars
- Tissue Culture Services
- Lineage verification
- Virology remediation
- Customized plant tissue culture medium service
- Cell cultured BioReactor Development for ethical and standardized manufacturing.
- Section 56 application
- Psychedelic protocol development in queue with Health Canada
- Approval to begin with unscheduled tryptamine compounds from HC
- Section J Dealers License
- Application to be submitted upon finalization of new location (July 2021)
- Manufacturing and Distribution of Psychedelic compounds
- Pre-clinical and Clinical trials in strategic partnerships
- Egret SAS – Colombia office in partnership with University
- A network of independent health clinics offering psychedelic-assisted therapy
- practitioner controlled clinic management services benefit company created to accelerate the development of psychedelic-assisted therapeutic treatments
- provides specialized services to new and existing integrative community health clinics across North America.
- We enable access to plant medicines in the broadest and most affordable manner possible in North America while sharing health-promoting data. We are committed to empowering decentralized community-based psychedelic models by supporting independent clinics.